Access Technology is a 3CX Gold Partner. We have demonstrated an advanced level of sales and support for their product. Feel free to call us for references.
There are many reasons why your organization should consider a Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone solution. Traditional phone lines require drilling for wall jacks, dedicated wiring closets, and rigid floor plans. VoIP is different as it’s easy and flexible.
- Includes a smartphone app
- Unlimited long distance included (USA and Canada)
- No contract, month to month service
- Many advanced features like video conferencing, chat, and recording
- Local numbers and toll free numbers are available
- Customer service by real people with no phone tree
- Low fixed monthly pricing
- Fast setup and delivery
- Easy to maintain: You do not need a technician to move a location or change a user.
- As your organization grows, it is easy to add new users. There is no wait time for the phone company to come out and install new lines.
- All the usual telephone system features are supported such as welcome messages, hold music, search for extensions, etc.
- Forward calls to field staff: It is simple to forward incoming calls to field staff’s cell phones.
- CRM connections: Many CRM tools will support inbound call ID record lookup which improves your sales and allows support teams to know who they are talking to.
- Faxing: You can still receive and send faxes just as before.
- Saves money
- You can download a free copy of the system here.
Ask about how our clients are using VoIP to grow their businesses and cut costs.
Contact us at 804.320.8399 for more information or to begin setting up your VoIP services now!