There are many reasons why your organization should consider a Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone solution. Traditional phone lines require drilling for wall jacks, dedicated wiring closets, and rigid floor plans. VoIP is different as it’s easy and flexible.
- Easy to maintain: You do not need a technician to move a location or change a user.
- As your organization grows, it is easy to add new users. There is no wait time for the phone company to come out and install new lines.
- All the usual telephone system features are supported such as welcome messages, hold music, search for extensions, etc.
- Forward calls to field staff: It is simple to forward incoming calls to field staff’s cell phones.
- CRM connections: Many CRM tools will support inbound call ID record lookup which improves your sales and allows support teams to know who they are talking to.
- Faxing: You can still receive and send faxes just as before.
- Saves money
Ask about how our clients are using VoIP to grow their businesses and cut costs.